Day 1: pick up from airport, cellular jail and sound and light show
Our representative will receive you at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair and will escort to the hotel, he will also assist you to do hotel check-in formalities. After check-in and little relax, you will be taken to the following places.
Fisheries Museum: It has 350 different species of marine life. The different kinds of marine life on display have been collected from the Bay of Bengal and the Indo-Pacific Ocean. It is situated adjacent to the Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex, Port Blair.
Cellular Jail: This historic building was built in the 19th century to look like a wheel with seven spokes. Today only three wings of the seven remain. It took 10 years to complete. It is called ‘Cellular’ because it is “Cells beyond Cells”.
Sound & Light Show: At the National Memorial ‘Cellular Jail’ you can attend the Sound & Light Show where the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom Struggle is brought alive by the means of light and sound at the jail premises, presented in English and Hindi, which takes you back to the British Era.
Day 2: NORTH BAY and Ross Island
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
North Bay: It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
Ross Island: It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds.
Day 3: DAY TRIP to Havelock (57kms)
In the morning you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board Govt. Ferry (2 ½ hrs) which will take you to Havelock Island.
Havelock Island: The Island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters.
At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will help you to find a restaurant for breakfast (if you didn’t had it already) and then he will escort you to Radhanagar Beach which is Asia’s 7th most beautiful beach. At Radhanagar Beach you can go for swimming or just get your feet wet and admire the serene beauty of the beach.
In the evening we will start our return journey to Port Blair enjoying the sea breeze and the sight of the changing colors of the sky of the setting sun and most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fishes swimming along the boat.
Day 4: Departure from Port Blair
Check out and pick up from the hotel and transfer to Port Blair Airport / Harbour for your onward journey, carrying wonderful memories.
rates on MAP
|Minimum 4 pax
|Budget||Rs. 8,500.00 Per Person
|Rs. 6,400.00 Per Person
MAP (Modified American Plan): Rate that includes the cost of daily breakfast and Lunch (or Dinner)
|Budget||@ Port Blair||Hotel Island Pride or Vedanta Residency (Standard AC) / Serenity Home (Standard AC)|
- AC Vehicle as mentioned above as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Havelock by Govt. Ferry.
- Meals as mentioned in the quotation.
- Airport pickup to drop.
- Entry permits, Entry tickets, Parking charges, Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, beverages, etc.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Domestic or International Airfare
- Guide, Glass bottom boat rides, Jolly ride & snorkeling charges.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Elephant Beach trip.
- Guide at Cellular Jail and Ross Island will cost extra.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Additional sightseeing charges or extra usage of vehicle.
- Any additional charges arising due to natural calamities, political disturbances, vip movement, etc.
- Everything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Visakha Tours and Travels believe in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- First booking advance 50%.
- Rest amount payment journeying before 40 days.
- Any Reservation cancelled before journeying 30 to 40 days there will be refund 50%.
- Any Reservation cancelled before 20 to 30 days there will be refund 25%.
- Any Reservation cancelled before journeying 20 days there will be refund 10%.
Customers are requested to provide correct information, in case of wrong information provided (even if by mistake) and if there arises any issues/dispute due to the same, Visakha Tour and Travels will not entertain those and the client has to bear the problems/fine/extra expenses arises due to the same.